Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Saturday, May 30, 2009

How to Succeed with Multiple Counseling Igniting Evergreen Winning Spirit for the Highest Aims and Goals of Life We Ever Dream with Language of Tongue - 23

“Well, you see it’s the proper use of light energy. You know the light in different colors have different effects as particle and wave. For example, the red color carries high thermal energy and the blue carries the high level of frequency and vibrations. It has its effects very significant when we discuss about infrared and ultra violet. Isn’t it?” I said.


I felt happy with my knowledge about light and colors. The perfection of knowledge is not attainable, yet sometimes what we know seems perfect. This feeling keeps us behaving like a kid; this is what I felt while I replied to him.




I realized that the perfection does not stand for perfect; rather it is a relative term.


If I write a word; it may be perfectly right, but one cannot say that the handwriting is perfect, there is need of improving it all the times. I noticed that he was looking at me; I came back to what we were discussing.


“You’re right; you see the infra red works more like particle and the ultra like more of vibration or wave: isn’t it?” He said.


With a smile, he looked at Monica who also smiled, but was listening silently. I then had the self-felt experience that they know that perfection is not a language of the tongue.


He said to me about the ideals of the perfection, that we know as the concepts,


“Well, you see if you can understand the concept of the black and white bodies the concept of light becomes a guiding star. Isn’t it? Moreover, the black bodies absorb light while the white bodies emit light. This constitutes the central idea of radiations and vibrations. Isn’t it? The black body after absorbing light can’t keep it for long, and the radiations starts with vibrations, while the white body doesn’t absorb light. Isn’t it?” He said.


“Well, I’m sorry; I don’t fully agree you know as the black bodies absorb the heat energy not the light. Isn’t it?” I said.


“You’re right, but the light in heat is red color, I mean the maximum energy as it creates heat. Do you think that without red color we can get fire?” He asked me.


“But, you know, there’s also microwaves that give heat isn’t it?” I said.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY