Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-VI

After a span of a month, I found him in a garden sitting alone in a pensive mood. Now, I felt concerned about it because, after all, being a human I’m not different from him humanly. I went home and narrated the whole story to my sister, Monica.


She is a psychotherapist.


However, she does not analyze only the personality because she believes in the holistic approach and follows the humanistic psychology as well as Philosophy as the root of the tree of human existence.


Howler, I usually prefer to call it philosophical counseling, rather than psychological.


“You know both sensitivity and sensibility are needed to understand and comprehend such creative people, otherwise it gets difficult to communicate,” she replied.


“Yes, you’re right. I fully agree with you,” I said.


“I’d like to see him,” she said.


“We’ll go to the Peace Garden early in the morning, he usually comes and sit at the same place every morning” I said.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY