Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-VII

We both went to the garden and felt happy to find him there. He was sketching. His eyes had a strong focus as if gazing, which I had already noticed. He was focusing on the beautiful sight of the surrounding as if he was having a vision of it.


To my amazement, it seemed different to me, but when I looked at Monica, I found another wonder because she was smiling as if she had a vision.


“He is over there, you see he is sketching. His face seems silent. Isn’t it?” I could not resist asking her.


“Do you feel that this silent face is expression of anguish?” She said.
The way she looked at me without saying anything made me feel it. We always seem to repeat words without feeling. It was a sharing that was clearly from the way I asked, having these feelings of the feeling the pain and sorrows inside that come from the sight that silently convey it. It is like a human cry searching motherly feelings within us.


“Yaw, I strongly feel that it’s agony and anguish. Isn’t it?” I said.


“You’re just looking at the thorns and ignoring the flower. The anguish and agony are like thorns just protecting the flower of sensitivity. You know the behavior isn’t the image of idea. The pencil seems bent and short in the water, but it’s not so. In the water of sensitivity the image of a person seems as if narrow-minded who is bent into self-indulgence and dwelling on agony. It’s usually a deep concern about some natural cause like presence of thorns on the plant bearing the flower that is why we seek sensitivity to feel that flower and the plant aren’t two things, isn’t it?” She said.


“Well, you’re right. I can understand it though mayn’t fully comprehend it. I just go and talk to him.” I said.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY