Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to Succeed with Multiple Counseling that Ignites Evergreen and the Winning Spirit for the Highest Aims and Goals of Life Ever Dreamed with Art of Self-Development as if a Dolphin - 3

Though, it may seem same, the personal development is art of self-development, whereas the personality development is more of social development, the social approval for personal differences.


A creative human may not have good personality socially as it is not one’s need to be creative, and likewise the good personality may not confirm that one is leading towards the emotional and intellectual maturity.


Their conversation changed the flow as all of a sudden my sixth sense put my thought bulb on, and thus I was asking him,




“Would you like to have lift? I’d like to drop you at your place, if you wish.”


“Well, it’s so nice of you, thanks!” He said.


He was courteous like a dolphin, playing with idea as if it had a ball. Monica looked at me thankfully. I looked around and laughed. They asked me, I told them that I was feeling as if I was playing with the dolphins.


They laughed while enjoying it. Our discussion was indeed a play between words and feelings enjoying it like the dolphin enjoys playing with a ball. He threw the ball to her.


“OK, bye, madam. I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said.


He again bowed to her while sitting in the car. She nodded her head as if a dolphin playing with the rich feelings, the balls like the globe on the mouth bent as if the earth on its axis; with a deep smile while looking at him.


We had only silent see off with richness of words that never speak louder than silence.


I enjoyed this silent talk and I drove him to his home.


On my way back home, I felt proud of it that our meeting in the garden and at home was a unique experience. It gave me greater and rich feelings to know more about his views concerning the life and the issues that influences us in a way for which we need proper words to convey and the creative people as he is have it in abundance.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY