Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust in Their Self and Personal Observations - 5

The meaning was so significant that I could read it on his face with wide and bright opened eyes. It was as if he was expressing his feelings of self-witness.


I liked it to notice that sometimes we express as if we are giving self-witness that we know, understand and comprehend what we say. I felt it and the words were flying with wings of the feelings as I said,


“Wow, it’s amazing I’ll always remember it. The self-witnessing, the way on which I walk doesn’t speak, yet leads. Now time to lead, excuse me please, you see I’ve to wash the dishes, please let me leave for sometime.”


“Well, on this road we all are companions, isn’t it? Well, Drishta, I wish to wash dishes with you, would you allow me?” He said.


“No. Gosh, you see it doesn’t look nice because you’re our guest. Please be seated,” I said.


“OK, as you wish,” he replied.


He sat there and I saw that he was looking around, while sitting there, the pictures, portraits and the setting of the room along with decoration of the room. This decoration was adding beauty to the garden that he seemed to keep in his mind where entry for few new thoughts, ideas and feelings were waiting, as if butterflies, for his allowing enter into his garden of thoughts and emotions.


It was a good experience to know that some people do not allow new and fresh arrivals without their own test of passing by self-felt feelings as he said the feelings of observer and thus learning to be an observer.


I could notice that his self-observer was the in-charge of his garden checking and marking the card of self-felt feelings for permission to enter and have the joy of being personal and part of his personal peace garden of life.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY