Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust-III

I felt that the fair dealings are from the heart; our mind just helps to use it properly. It was funny to imagine that mind cannot produce emotion, the intellect does not understand the touch and taste of it.


The mind has the parameter to check the level of emotions as if rating it with sensitivity, the pathway towards emotional maturity.


It was clear to me that it also a different experience to feel the flying butterfly and the honeybee. Sometimes, the honeybee seems to enjoy the flower, while on the other times it seems to extract the honey from it.


The butterfly is different, it enjoys as if adding its beauty to the flowers, for me it was the beautifying the sight of flowers with butterflies sitting and wandering around it.


I had the answer that it was not only the secret of rich smile but also finding the key to the treasure of humanly feelings; that could enriches the child within us to enjoy the beauty in the whole like in the garden.


The shared deep smile turned into words which seemed twinkling stars in the sky of smile while making the faces look like the moon,


“Wow, it’s great and wonderful. Bhagouauty, it’s nice to see you again,” she said with a smile.


“Thanks, madam, you see I’m happy to be here, it’s like my homing coming otherwise visiting home is just a formality, isn’t it,” he said.


“Gosh, we honor your coming home. It’s good to hear and see you smiling again.” She replied.


“Thanks, I always smile when I see those going on the road that conveys its legendary message saying miles to go before we sleep,” he said while smiling.


“You’re right, just walk…I mean talk to my brother, while I finish some pending works in the kitchen. You see if I do many works the pending may be bending of my back. I don’t want to give it a trouble, you know, it is my best tip; take care of your back and there’s nothing that you may ever lack, isn’t it. Have a nice time. OK! I’m leaving to the garden of food to honor the meals” she said.


We had a rich laughter, so healthy that I felt strength of humanly bonds.


“OK, thanks, your tip is like a trip for better health.” he said.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY