Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-X

“Yaw, I like poems. I’m learning to write poems, as you’ve just said enjoying without forcing our self to enjoy, the poet’s eye making no effort. It’s as an art of joy to write poems, isn’t it,” I said.


“Would you like to read a poem, though I’d not force you to enjoy it?” He asked me while looking deep into my eyes as if looking for the self-felt reply.


“I don’t feel forced when I enjoy let me have what you enjoy without forcing your self. Would you like to do so, please?” I said.


I realized that he was absorbed in his poetical thoughts and imaginations.


“All right, just have this poem to read,” he said.


It was like an asset to add richness to my feelings as I could see him satisfied as if my reply fulfilled one of his great desires. He gives me a poem named, “Rose,” and I started to read it. It was very beautiful it said:


‘Rose’

On the bank of the river

Near the city

And outside the buildings

But behind the old trees

I see a rose.

I don’t want to pluck it

Because it attracts me

When it’s in the garden

Near the bank of a river

Flowing with twinkling water,

The rose reminds

Me of the rainbow and

It seems to me

That this rose was

Once standing on the rainbow

Because, I saw its color

In the rainbow and

I feel that

The rainbow has manifested her self

On the earth

In the flowers and trees

Moreover, when I see birds

In different colors I feel

They’re telling about

The stories of rainbow and

I find the virtue of nature

In the rainbow

It feels like a human being

Yes, Rose is a child of beauty of Rainbow.


“It’s a beautiful expression, I can feel it. Thanks for allowing me to read it,” I said.


“I thank you for reading it and compliment with a feeling,” he replied.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY