Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust When They Avoid to Be Center of Circle of Attention - 12

For me, it was clear when they both looked at the meals then shared the feelings without saying anything. They just looked at each other as telling that the meals were ready. I was in my usual way of pondering over it.


I thought that illiteracy is not that we cannot read or write, rather it is there when we feel urge to convey everything in words. This literacy mission to observe silence and talk seemed the literacy.


If the words are just tools to please each other, we are poor because words cannot do it. On the other hand if we are silent just because we do not have words to say, we do not lack anything; we are rich.




I was enjoying both the poverty of words making one rich in feelings and richness of words giving no comfort.


Forgetting is a good sign of memory as I was in my childhood, when mom would not say anything, but her looking at me would give me what I needed.


Her one look at me would make me center of attention.


When people honor and praise me, I feel I am not center of attention.


I want to escape because it seems center of circle and people around me not allowing me to feel that center of the circle is a different thing.


Eventually, I could not escape.















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY