Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to Succeed with Multiple Counseling that Ignites Evergreen and the Winning Spirit for the Highest Aims and Goals of Life Ever Dreamed Personality Sprouting from Personal Development - 2

It was 9.30 o'clock and we enjoyed every moment of our gathering.


It was a good to see so many smiles flying in the room as if butterflies, it was the time to leave.


“Madam, I don’t know how to thank you. I don’t have words. It’s right time for me to leave now. Would you allow me?” He said.


“Have you ever heard flowers speaking, why should we spoil it with words? Of course, it was nice to meet you, after so long. It’s indeed so, we thank you,” Monica said with a smile.




“Thanks, it’s as if an honor for me. Thanks a lot. I want to know, please; at what time should I come to your clinic tomorrow?” He asked.


“Well, I don’t feel that you need it. However, going through some discussion on your aim would suffice, isn’t it? I see we will meet in the peace garden in the morning at about 7 O’clock. You may visit our clinic some other day,” she said.


Monica replied with a smile, which comforts the soul. I noticed that he looked at her with such a feeling that a human would have if it touches the base of where one stands trying to access to the aim of life.


For me, the aim of life is the base of personal development as it sprouts from it. I always separate personal development from the personality development.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY