Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust to Offer and Express Motherly Prayers - 13 - 14

I may be a pivot of the moment, but center of attention is not a pivot, rather it is my personal charm that is both pivot and center.


I felt as if my mom was saying something, when I heard Monica’s motherly voice.




“Bhagouauty, are you comfortable?” She asked him.


“Yaw, I’m. Madam, you see I feel as if I’m in my own home,” he replied.


“That’s good. It delights the whole of the house as if it always waits to hear its real value. Thanks, it’s nice to hear this,” she said.


“Thanks, gosh, you see I just remember your advice of self-help. You always told us a beautiful motto: Help Yourself,” he said.


“Yaw, it gives you moral support to help yourself,” she said.


“Hey moral supporters, kindly lend me your support. Why don’t you take rice, Bhagouauty? “I said.


“Oh! Well! It sometimes gives me; I, you see I mean causes headache, but I’ll take it any way,” he smiled.


“Do you pray before you eat?” I asked him.

My question was not for preaching, but it had a meaning.


Part 14 of How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust When the Silent Words Cannot Speak -14



The prayers are not just to remebre God. It is one of the easiest way to humble our self metaphysically. We never use words in prayre, whihc we do not feel otherwise we feel proud of it that we pray.


When I was a student at school I realized that my smiles made my mother feel that I recognize the importance of what I do, think and feel for her.


As I grew older, I did not have to say all that I thought and felt.


It was just a matter of looking into her eyes honestly and she had all the answers.


Now, when I am grown up, the prayer is as if my offering thanksgiving to all the concerned ones in the way that they can understand, my silence speaks when I offer my thanks to nature and God, but my words offer comforts to those, who want hear me.


You know the child within never wants any word and in silence it can sound and shout loudly that I cannot do otherwise.


Now, my question from Bhagouauty was going to have answer that needed words as I wanted to hear as my mother wanted when I was a child. 
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY