Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-IV

He looked at me with friendly smile, I also responded with a deep smile, the charm of the face. However, I noticed that his paintbrush slowly stopped working with its original flow.


I realized that my presence made him feel disturbed, just for a simple reason that I knew him because of his presence there, but for him I was a stranger, as it seemed to me that he had never looked at me before in the garden.


It made me feel concerned about him while thinking that he was a very sensitive person because otherwise he should not get distracted. I felt sorry for this human nature that we may not know those who know us at the same time when we know many people who know nothing about us, like I was for him.


I left the place without saying anything.


While I was leaving, my humanly concern made me to had another look at him, it was the look that I cared for him.


However, I was not aware that his eyes were following my feet leaving the garden, so my giving him a look to see what it was that we all share as humans made me a kind of experience that I had no words to express it.


While his not looking at my face, but I could see his face, what I saw was more amazing than his just feeling disturbed. As I was leaving, he took a deep breath.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY