Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust when They Seem to Preach While Sharing True Feelings and Experiences - 16

“Yaw, I’ve done PhD in Education from USA, with distinction and I’m proud of it,” I replied.


“Wow, it’s great! Marvelous, you see you might have felt the genuine relation between you and your home. This feeling of oneness has relatedness with what I’ve told you something about oneness with nature and her creation. Don’t you always remember that you’re an educationist? You know that when one talks with the feelings of oneness with anything the one will speak more than those who feel isolated will. Don’t you praise education more than all other subjects?” He asked me.


He seemed a bit arrogant, but I could understand that he was focusing and concentrating on what he was saying.




I know when a honeybee collects honey, the butterfly cannot touch it.


The question was full of honey so I had to allow myself to extract the honey, while ignoring that the honeybees bite to save the honey, thus, the expression his latent arrogance didn’t have a bitter bite.


“Yaw, of course, I’ll,” I said.


“So, why did you label my response as preaching?” He asked.


“Well, I’m sorry if it hurts your feelings,” I felt sorry.


“No, not at all, you see it doesn’t hurt my emotions that much but I’m surprised that you’re bothering about hurting, rather I request you to accept it that I’m sharing my feelings and it’s tragedy of words that even sharing is considered as same or similar to preaching. I’d rather call it my expression of personal experience without relating it to any religion,” he said.


I noticed that he was not satisfied because he did not seem to condemn or disregard religions. I can understand these feelings of reverence for all faiths.


The faith is the feeling of reverence, so personal that one cannot allow anything to disturb it. The butterfly sits on all flowers.


I wished I could have controlled my self to search honey like a honeybee from the faith, but I was little bit late. However, Monica helped to quench my thirst for honey from the flowers of the faith, as she continued what he was saying adding the words that manage the feelings and the faiths.


“Bhagouauty, please express your true feelings and if it hurts anyone, it is only one’s ego, noting more than that, the true feelings may seem wrong, but lying about anything is worst of excess of hiding the truth present in the self-felt true feelings and experiences, isn’t it, and moreover, we’re here to share, learn and understand one another, so please continue” she said.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY