Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-XIII

“Are you here?” Monica asked laughingly.


“O…I’m here; I was just lost, though you’ve never said to get lost. You see I was lost even you did say so, ha… ha…ha,” he said.


We laughed as if children. I could see the butterflies and birds chirping in our laughter as it was like recalling the days of snowfall, which spreads its beauty on the garden in winter.


I could also feel the feelings of relatedness and togetherness, and it was as if wearing winter cloths and enjoying the garden, with the poet’ eyes.


The snowfall and warmth of winter cloths seemed the burning fire within the feelings that make forget that at some places on the other side of the place there might be heat waves of summer. However, the warmth of shared feelings seem to keep it same within. I always thank the word “within” as it keeps the warmth of feelings within its own shelter of meaning.


When I was thinking of a butterfly trying to sit on a flower he poured the words of welcoming for the reverence he keeps for his teacher.


“Madam, where are you teaching now?” He said.


“You see I left my teaching in the school five years ago. I’m working as a psychotherapist now and running my own clinic and my brother is in charge of the Guidance and Counseling Section of my clinic,” she replied.


“Wow, it’s great! I always thought you were more a counselor than just being a teacher,” he said.


“Well, teaching is like a food and counseling is like a tonic if you feel, though I enjoy both. I preferred counseling just because it’s more personal than I’d contribute in the class of 20 students. I’d like to have your opinion; you understand it. Isn’t it?” She said.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY