Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-VIII

She silently gave her permission and stood there, while I approached to talk to him. This time I was having the feelings that terminate the distance that is present between two humans; I met him like a friend, not as a stranger.


“Excuse me please. May I talk to you?” I requested.


“Yes, of course; why not, please go ahead,” he replied.


“Can I see your beautiful sketches?” I said.


“Sure, why not? I’d be pleased to show it to you,” he said with a smiling face.


He gave me all of his sketches. All of these were sensitively artistic and what it represents was like a message.


“Wow, I really appreciate your sketches representing your feelings and the message in beautiful colors,” I said while looking at it and appreciating his sketches.
“Thank you very much,” he said with a smile.


“Are you an artist?” I asked.


This question was simple but I could not know why he took it seriously and started to ponder over it to feel whether he was really an artist or not. Before he answers me, I saw an expression of disturbance, the emotional turmoil on his face expressing, as I felt that he had a deep desire to be an artist. He replied while looking into my eyes,


“No, I’m not an artist. It’s just my hobby,”


I realized that he was a human of very tender emotions and thoughts. Therefore, I dropped the idea of questioning him because it seemed to me that he mightn’t like such questions as the pebble of question mark always disturbs the water of wonder, the exclamation that we have.


“Would you let me know about your hobbies?” He asked.


“Yes why not! I like poetry, gardening, reading good books and of course enjoying nature and her creation,” I replied.


“I really feel great that you and I’ve the same hobbies. Nature and its creations give us the gifts that become our hobbies,” he said with a deep smile of intimacy.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY