Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust Their Compassion that Seems Obsession - 7

After this, he was comfortable, and then he looked the books and magazines. My pondering turned into a wonder, as I suddenly heard my name,


“Drishta!” he said.


“Wait a minute; I’m coming,” I replied.


When I rushed and reached there, he asked me as if he was in some wonder,


“Do you believe in isolation or in oneness?”


“I believe in oneness, but why are you asking me; you see I can’t digest it. Anyway, it’s an art, isn’t it,” I replied.


“Yes, oneness is an art of learning and living,” he said.


“Please, let me wash the dishes with you for the sake of feeling part of this home and your family” he requested.


I did not wish it, but I could not resist. I knew it was the process of his personalization of thoughts and feelings, as he wanted it as a natural part of his life.


However, it appeared a kind of obsession, the feeling or impulse that one cannot control.


I did not say anything because I wanted to learn about compassion as in my opinion the obsession was part of passion for such creative people. I looked at his smiling face waiting for my reply.


“All right come with me,” I said
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY