Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust When They Enjoy to the Richest - 11

He was asking me while busy in both washing dishes. The questions were like honeybees trying to search the honey from the knowledge we were sharing.


I was enjoying these flowers of knowledge. The honeybee had done the work; the butterfly was ready to sit on my words as I replied,




“Well, you’re right. You see I do accept that what we know through books or even by experience or common sense as all are much less than what we don’t know about such rich experiences”.


“OK, so, don’t you think we need to reflect before we question or ask and answer? How can you talk of peace when you aren’t at ease?” He asked.


“Yaw, I do,” I replied.


“So, let’s share the beauty of our living. Isn’t it a great joy?” He smiled.


“No, it’s not a joy. It’s the joy of enjoying the joy as an observer,” I said.


He laughed while looking at me. I shared my laughter. We could see our many faces in the shining dishes; the dish washing was finished. We both went to drawing room. Monica spoke from the kitchen,


“Drishta, have you finished washing dishes?”


“Yaw, I’ve,” I replied.


“Please, come to the kitchen and help me,” she requested.


I left the drawing room and helped Monica bringing the cooked meal for our dinner and after sometime; we all were in the dinning hall.


One thing, which I noticed was that Monica, did not talk a lot to him and I had to learn it.


While I was helping her to bring the meals, I noticed that it was not just the charm of talking that they enjoy.


They enjoy doing things; helping in placing things on the table. The meals and other things seemed as if the mediators.


I wondered if they were talking through these. I had to control my laughter as the new idea was trying to make me laugh loudly.


They were using everything as if it was a mobile. It was like a text message that they sent to each other.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY