Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust to the Right to Enjoy and Self - Educating - 8

While washing the dishes, I asked him to understand about the oneness,


“Can you tell me please; what do you get from the the feelings of oneness?”


He looked at me as if I should ask this question to myself. I felt what he wanted to say. It was a humanly expression of the way he wanted to feel it that it was home for him not just a building where one visits.


The humanly feelings to share others personally seem to have not only the joy of what one is but also what one feels as one’s very own.


It was the way to say that he wanted to share; where we have our longing, belonging, relatedness and feelings of our own, the possessions that we like.


He could feel that I knew what I was asking; yet, for humanly humbleness he lifted the curtain of his visions about the garden of humanness through outspoken words,


“Well, would you ask a question when you know the answer?” He asked.


“Never, but you see I do understand what you want to say”, I said.


“Well, don’t you enjoy the peace which comes with union and oneness like husband and wife, mother and child, brother and sister and so on,” he asked.


“Yaw, you’re right, but sometimes we forget that oneness gives us stability of mind which results in peace,” I replied.


“Isn’t it a human right to enjoy peace without disturbing others while being with them?” He asked


“Of course, it’s,” I replied.


“You see you’re an educationist and know that when we put a question to the students they recall all that they’ve learned; isn’t it?


So, when we ask deep questions like you asked why I enjoy the feelings of oneness, do you think the answer can be given without my deep reflection about my experiences of oneness with nature in any form?” He said.


“Yaw, no doubt, I do agree,” I replied.


“OK, do you agree that transfer of training is applicable to all of our experiences,” he asked me.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY