Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust as the Humble Guiding Stars - 23

“Yaw, you’re right. You see sometimes, I feel that I’m not fully dedicated to duty and discipline. This makes me feel that I’m not humble. I’ll try to improve,” he said.


“Well, keep going, while keeping the hopes as the guiding star, you’ll learn a lot. Your next poem is having name, ‘Life and Me’ and it says:





‘Life and Me’


I’m bound to life

God has tied me to life

With the rope of time and

This rope of time gives me

Many troubles,

But also gave me strength to

Come out of them.

Sometimes when I’m slow

Life pulls the rope to make

Me faster,

Moreover, when I’m faster

I push the rope to

Make my life faster.

I can’t stop

Because if I stop

Life will give me a hard pull

Moreover, I shall fall.

Moreover, at that time I shall be helpless

Moreover, life shall drag me

On the path of life with

The rope of time,

I can’t go very fast

Because the rope of time will

Make my life fall,

Moreover, I don’t want it to happen.

My life and I want to live with harmony.

Everyday this rope of time

However, it weakens everyday.

And on the day

When this rope breaks

It’ll free Bhagouauty from all false hopes,



Well, I’m sorry; I don’t agree with you. You don’t have to wait to break this rope, just learn to be an observer and see this rope as a beauty of living. Do you agree?” She expressed.

















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY