Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-III

I started to wonder if the world outside the garden really exited for him. Whenever I looked the way, he was enjoying and I felt it for the first time that the garden was something different like a paradise.


The garden always remained the gathering of silent beauty of nature, but now I started to feel that the natural beauty speaks through everything present there. Gradually, I started to realize that the small things were more beautiful than big things like the small flowers on the plants with butterflies dancing on it.


I also started to forget world outside and he seemed the mystery of the garden. The mystery is an invitation to explore, and thus I wanted to know more about him.
For next few days, he did not come to the garden, as I did not see him anywhere, particularly at his chosen place.


I had a heavy workload so I remain busy in my work so a week passed without my going there. On the weekend, I went to the garden early in the morning. It was a pleasure to see him there again. I was feeling curious to know what kind of person he was, so in my own mood I went close to him.


I was very pleased to see what he was doing there, while sitting alone. I was having a thought of a praising him as I could see him busy with his paintbrush, colors and drawing papers. I felt more curious to see what exactly he was making.


So, I happily went close to him, I saw him making sketches of the flowers, mountains and other natural beauties.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY