Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Thursday, May 28, 2009

How to Succeed with Multiple Counseling that Ignites Evergreen and the Winning Spirit for the Highest Aims and Goals of Life Ever Dreamed - Going Beyond Bipolar - 17

“Well, you know; in the burning of wood the wood is directly consumed by the fire. So the burning of wood and candle follow different paths and we can make cup of tea on the burning wood, isn’t it?” He asked.


He never misses passing a smile to Monica and me. It is smile of joy, not of winning an argument.


The taste of discussion needs a flavor of argument-not just arguing to win the discussion because that is debate, though I believe that arguing and debate together can support a good discussion-the discussion does not have any other option, but sharing-again it has no room for arguing, so I was sure that he would not have answer for my next question as I asked him,




“Well, I accept that you’re right, but we can’t make cup of tea without kettle, you’re caught here.”


“Exactly, as we can’t put the candle on without the thread. Now can you find the similarity and simile present in the kettle and the thread?” He asked.


He stared to wait for the reply, while looking at my face as if searching something new. Now, I was having the feeling of polarization and the reason that causes.


It was a search for something new, which is research not just search for the creative people.


“Well…it’s right, we’ve both must for the respective purposes, the thread consumes the paraffin and the kettle absorbs heat. Am I right?” I said.


The new finding, creating a pair with my already known idea about it had the magnetic field of creative intelligence.


Thus, it was an invitation for finding my self in bit odd situation, the feeling of bi-polarization, and the presence of two thoughts. I always learn to find the cause that produces the pair. It was the same situation.


“Wow, you’re perfectly right. The discovery has been made that we need both light and heat, and credit goes to Madam Monica!” he said.


It was as if making of an announcement. It had the healing touch for my ears. He and Monica smiled while I was absorbed in the concept and idea behind it.


I had yet another question in my mind seeking metaphorical touch.

















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY