Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust Not to Feel Why Only They - A Poetic Way - 24

“Oh, yaw. Sometimes, I forget that life is an eternal process of continuity. You think deeply; I accept your idea thankfully,” he replied.


“You see it’s the moon; receiving the light from the everlasting ideas that we share as the humans, isn’t it. All right, here comes your next poem, the name of the poem is, ‘Why’ and it says:






‘Why’


With my most sensitive feelings and emotions

I could search no way to understand

Why only right, just and honest has to

Suffer; yes suffer for no reason,


I don’t know why people call these things

The virtue when they don’t respect it.

With my most sensitive intentions and thoughts

I could find nothing to comprehend

Why only good tender and compassionate has

To grieve, yes grieve, for just being so.

I don’t know why people call these things

The quality, when they don’t help it.

Perhaps, human weakness mayn’t

Become an excuse for it.

There is something harder than this.

Do you know it?

You mayn’t know.

If for whatever is common any way

Everyone is always the hardest to know.

Well, I mayn’t be able to tell you

What the reason is,

Yet, I’ve to answer it to myself.

To blame is easier than be blamed.

Moreover, it’s wiser to laugh

With others than laughing at others,

It’s easier to say then to do.

Well, I think I’ve something better

To say than nothing and yet to say

Something isn’t necessarily wiser than to

Say nothing.

Wait My Heart! Wait,

When I know the value of virtue and quality

Bhagouauty has given the greatest honor to

The virtue and quality on behalf of

All humans who are none other than

My own image in different mirrors of

The one life of witnessing

Always sets an example for us.

Now that I’m feeling like a unknown

Person in this world as if

I’m flying in the days and can’t sit

Just to feel that I’m a human.

Sad really I’m but nobody

Seems bothering for

I’m not important enough and yet

Miserable is the day when

I give importance to

My ego, echoing,

‘A poor heart in the universe’,

I wish to go far away from

My selfish and small wishes

And desires just because

I don’t want or wish to be disharmonious.

Annoyed I’m with myself and

Shameful I’m at myself but I’m living

Not because I should, but because

I’m sure the Creator hasn’t left me any time

As I live in my spirit.

Yes, I’m alive is enough to ensure that

Creator has hope in me even though

I mayn’t fulfill any

I may go far away, but one

Who is with me is always with me.

I may die but one will always be alive in me.

Worldly are the things, which I’ve said

The goals, needs and desires and yet they want

More time and sweat.

True it’s that I’m like others who

Died and are living and yet to come

However, isn’t false that I’ve to strive.

This striving is for honesty, goodness and sincerity.

Alas! I do fail to keep up but I’m

Glad that in my sadness I’m feeling God's help.

Unfortunately, a human loses many things

Not because of interest or wish but to be

As one is, yes you’ll lose or gain

Many things just because

You are what you are,




It finishes here. You see again, you’re taking everything seriously. You’ve nothing to lose if you just remain, as you naturally want to live. Isn’t it a beauty of being what you’re?” She looked at him.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY