Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Sunday, May 31, 2009

How to Learn Self-Counseling-The Philselfology as the Multiple Counseling for Law of Affinity to Boost Law of Attraction for Empowering Youth to Use Sixth Sense to Channel Energies - 5

To me, it appears social creativeness and our sharpness of intellect, but I prefer the creativity and thus the creative intelligence. I like her idea.


Her idea is to jump the hurdle without removing it from the track, so she breaks my silence,


“Drishta, come on; use your sixth sense, OK!”




“OK, the eyes have share of light energy, the ears of sound energy, the nose of smell energy, the tongue shares the taste energy and skin share the touch as touch energy. Is it right Monica?” I said.


We laughed again and made the words silent. The elephant was moving ahead as the silent words cannot disturb it, though the shouts without meaning have no affect either.


Our loyalty to words makes words bark, but our nobility silences it.


“Ha! Ha…Ha, what’re these energies the smell energy, taste energy and touch energy? Your sixth sense seems more energetic than these energies. What’s it?” He said.


I laughed because when I speak without trial and error method, I have to see something, which makes me laugh.


Then it was there, as he was looking for my reply; his face was like mixed veggies.


“Well, you know that smell is stimulation by the esters or other things that impart smell. This stimulation adds changes on the total or resultant emotional energy. Similarly, the taste does so on our tongue and the any rather touch on skin, after all these bring changes in what you say the emotional energy and its associated forms as moods, isn’t it?” I said.


My replies sometimes need a silent touch, so when I said it to him, I was looking at Monica, she was silently smiling. The face with no expression, except that contentment, very poised as if the elephant imitating in a way of a child-the following of the footprints of the tortoise, yes the smile of contentment is there as the silent smile. I noticed that he was feeling so happy with my ideas.


“Wow, you know, your sixth sense is wonderful, but mind it; it’s also affected by these energies as the psychic center, isn’t it?” He said.


“What do you mean by that?” I asked.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY