Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust-II

“Well, I don’t play with the words I just want to enjoy the feelings that these carry for pouring water into our eyes so that we may have tears of joy; isn’t it the beauty of words?” He said and smiled.


“Yaw, with poet’s eye only. Please come and have a seat, while I wash the dishes and Monica prepares the food. Monica…! Bhagouauty has arrived.” I told her.


While he followed my voice by moving his eyes towards the kitchen, I could see the sensitivity follow the words and feelings as if nature has the peace garden of words and feelings.


Many butterflies entered to touch these flowers of sensitivity; when she came to drawing room and while approaching us, she welcomed Bhagouauty. I wondered on the smiles that they shared.


I felt as if they could see the garden in its full blossom. Thinking of few things in the garden and the garden in its full was the difference that I could notice. I realized that the acceptance of one as the one is the full beauty of the smile that natural comes while doing so.


I did not have words for it knowing that imprisonment by words could bring the prison for the sensitive feelings. This was my first and the last experience when I met him for the first time.


It was not fear; instead, it was my learning to care for those, who care.


It had nothing to do with give and take method that we can apply to solve the riddles of emotions seeking our mind to stop interfering in the matters of dealings that are always fair in the water of joy that tears cannot hide in compassion.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY