Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Saturday, May 30, 2009

How to Succeed with Multiple Counseling Igniting Evergreen Winning Spirit for the Highest Aims and Goals of Life We Ever Dream as a Thought Waves of Flying Smile Moving towards Destination - 22

The way he was answering touching the level, which was new, though I could access. As I was not familiar with these topics for all intents and purposes, so I again could not find the proper answer.


However, I know that my not understanding any idea or thought does not falsify it. Rather, it creates the grounds for arrival of light of clarity as if emerging from the affinity of thoughts, which otherwise seem contradictory.


“You see it seems to me that light alone can’t give us heat and fire. Please tell me about which light are you talking?” I said.




I was not comfortable as the feelings again seemed to absent in the words. My eagerness to know more about it was causing this discomfort. I felt as if I need to work on it for the reason that it is not ideal for me to borrow or accept any kind of knowledge without feeling it.


Thus, it was a good opportunity to learn without a book, the bonus that we can get without any effort as we can get it just participating in a discussion.


“Well, after all we do talk about light as both wave and particle, may it be in any form, isn’t it?” He said.


It was his flying smile with new idea for me as never bothered about it while reading its equations.


“Can you explain it, please?” I asked.


“Well, we don’t need to be so specific scientifically that we can’t enjoy the metaphor, isn’t it. Anyway, you know as a particle light is like the wood and like a wave it’s like a candle, isn’t it?” He said with a smile.


“Well, you see it seems that you want to say that light as a particle can work and as a wave change our thoughts, is it again wisdom of light?” I said.


I was very pleased with what he said.


“Yaw, it’s. You see when the colors of light change and the works it can do make it such a mystical thing that we may never imagine about its wonders. Can we?” He said delightfully.


“Wow, it’s so even the changes in colors have different effects on our moods which further influences all that we do, isn’t it,” I said gladly.


“Yaw, the person with high blood pressure if takes bath of blue color it cures. What is it?” He asked smilingly.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY