Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust When They Do Not Seem Humble - 22

After my reading the poem, Bhagouauty gave the other poems to Monica and she read all of them. These were saying something similar as she read.


“All right, let’s now read the next poem, it’s named, ‘I’m Not Humble’, now I read it:



‘I’m Not Humble’


Seek it not for not to be humble is

Worse, side of life and indeed

It’s false side of virtue.

May I increase the pride of others?

When I’m humble and I may decrease

The others’ dignity when I’m not humble.

What errors that I sometimes stand

Still not knowing whether I should humble myself

On the other hand, stand against humiliations.

The things which I do want to do

Are very hard, may be easy for you

With a glance of affection my heart melts

Moreover, becomes ready to sacrifice

Even the self-respect and unwillingness,

For down to earth

Therefore, those others could walk

On it like a child walks holding

Care freely with his mother.

Yaw, there’s affection

Without any expectation for

Demanding any sacrifice.

Turn the page and you’ll know

That new era of human, life waits for you

That new era of personality waits for you.

Hurting others unwillingly and helplessly

Yes, hurting others, is

My grieving experiences of life

It’s the threshold of sorrow and

Stamp of gloom on the letter for

Self-awareness for Humanity and

All these unhappy things happen

Not that I want to do them and

Not that I’m seeking it and

Not that I’ve lost affection for

But because Bhagouauty

Wants to be what he’s.



It’s good one. Well, you see you can be both humble and what you’re, just be what you’re then you’ll be humble. I don’t understand why you that you aren’t humble. Please, accept that it that to be humble means to be dutiful; otherwise it’s cheating your self and others; isn’t it?” She said.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY