Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-XV

“Madam, I need your help to give up so many medicines prescribed by the psychiatrist,” he said it sadly.


“Psychiatrist, you see it isn’t a pleasant surprise. Why do you need a psychiatrist? What is wrong with you?” She said.


I noticed that she could not control her agony.


“Madam, personally I don’t see anything wrong, but I lack knowledge about improving mind or brain for stable and peaceful life while living and interacting with society and nature. I find that there are certain phases of functioning of brain, which, I feel, I can’t fully comprehend and thus get very sensitive and nervous about it. It seems that I lack knowledge about neuromuscular system. However, the psychiatrist describes it as over sensitivity or human reactivity. You’re also a yoga teacher and know that I used to do yoga for better health of body and mind. So this continuity and my hunger for improvement for physical, mental and spiritual health may have resulted in neurosis,” he said.


“Neurosis, come on, it’s as normal as natural, isn’t it. Well, why don’t you come to my clinic?” She asked.


“Well, I’m afraid I mayn’t have money to pay your fee,” he replied.


“Gosh! Don’t be silly. We earn to see that money works for us not that we work for money only. Isn’t it that you believe? Well, it’s funnier than a joke of the day. I’ll not charge you but you’ll have to let me read your poetry. Would you allow me, please?” Monica said to him.


“Yes, but….” he said.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY