Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-XVIII

“Sure, why not? Let us sit and read some of your poems,” she said.


“Well, it’d be a great pleasure for me, please take these poems to read,” he says.


“Thanks, Bhagouauty, these are written beautifully. You see your handwriting always has been good, isn’t it,” she said.


We sat on the beautiful grass and she started to read his poems. It was a different face from that I saw as if distracted in the prison of presence.


I looked at him he was having flying smiles as if a flower spreading fragrance and colorful butterflies surrounding it, while trying to find place to sit on the desired place.


I felt as if my blinking eyes were also moving around his face like a butterfly.


It is an amazing that eyes feel to have the honey from the flower as the joy of seeing the friendly face smiling is both the butterflies and honeybees working together.


I enjoy smiling faces, but this smile was different, I could not go into the depth of this smile as I was enjoying it first for the time. I thought; it was better to remain where we were. The peace garden was very peaceful.


I looked at her face; Monica knows that poet’s eyes are never blank; so she started to read the secrets behind this smile. I was reading everything from her face.


“Thanks, I start to read, the first one is ‘Thinking’ and it says:

‘Thinking’


I’m thinking

What should I think?

It seems

That thinking nothing

Is valuable thinking?

But sometimes

My thinking

Just reminds

Me that my, yes, my

Life is passing

Moreover, I’m

Like evaporating water

And this thinking

Seems the root of

My thinking

That Bhagouauty is

Safe in the hands

Those care humanly.


It’s very sensitive and touchy, Bhagouauty”, she said to him.


He remained silent.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY