Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to Meet the Hidden Genius in Youth and Teen-Exploring their Great Triumphs and Winning Spirit Needing Just a Touch of Faith and Trust that Gathering in Like Minded Gives - 20

“Thanks, I’ll read about gathering,” I said.


She gave it to me. I like to bring butterflies into the garden by the fragrance of words that offer comfort to the emotions and feelings.


“Let’s start reading it, it’s named, ‘Gathering’ and it says:



‘Gathering’


I’m here

Are you there?

We all are here.

You’re here to enjoy life

Moreover, I’m here to enjoy with you.

I delight that all seem happy

Enjoying every moment,

As if collecting the joys present,

To come to here for peace

Yes, it was a wonder.

As you go towards it

You draw a picture in your mind

Those things will go as you think

In such a way, as if you’re

Living here from ages and

Before I say anything, I feel

That part of my lifetime

Has been given to the chariot of time,

About which I know something,

Moreover, this is enough for me to

Realize that I’m enjoying with you.

The rich feelings of gathering

Are rewarding when faces smile.

When everybody meets one another,

Then an era of sharing begins.

That’s why I feel that a gathering

Seems a small world

Of its own beauty,

In the morning many birds

Gather on a tree

However, this gathering is

More beautiful

One of many claims is

That as long as a gathering

Is a natural there will be no

Limit on enjoyment,

However, when it enters

The dimensions of mind

The enjoyment finds

No way to expand

And the circle of mind

Makes it so short

That the gathering

Just becomes a collision.

No! No! Just enjoy

I’d add as I feel that

You’re in a paradise

Your smiles

Make me happy.

In smiles

I see my beloved God's face and

To this blessing

My life is a sacrifice

To the one who smile

O My Dear Friends, There’s a rare thing.

And to get it

You come here

And just the presence

Always receives it.

I’m sharing and enjoying

Moreover, please, remember

That as you’ve Bhagouauty has

Enjoyed it heartily with all of you

As if, it’s our achievement.



It finishes here. Wow, it’s beautiful. When we’ve got together the sky seems present with its full beauty. Each one is like a star, some are like the moons, isn’t it, Monica?” I said.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY