Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Sunday, May 24, 2009

How to Get in Touch with Youth and Teen and Counsel them to Win over Failures, Stresses, Loneliness, Depression, Addiction and Money Matters-I

I was strolling in the Peace Garden, enjoying its natural beauty at my home city Surry, near Vancouver, the beautiful city in Canada, while also deliberating about my studies in USA.


My aim, as lifetime dream came true as I finished my doctorate last year, in education. I did it with specialization in role and need of counseling in personal life for self-study and learning after leaving formal education.


I always enjoy the results of the research work that some students leave school after grade 10 and very few go to do post graduation and doctorate.


It happens to be a golden chance doing the practical research work on different people without age consideration and their educational and social background. While I was walking and indulged in my self-absorption enriched with these thoughts making me feel proud of what I have done, my eyes started to follow the rows of beautiful flowers; it seemed a very beautiful sight spreading the mixed fragrance.


It was not allowing my eyes to blink as looking both the flowers and the rows were so refreshing while going along and doing so.


All of a sudden my eyes noticed the back of a person who was facing the flowers, I moved ahead and saw a young man sitting alone on the grass and looking at the plants and flowers; at times he was also gazing at grass and trees. He was absorbed to such an extent that he was not aware at all about the surroundings. His gazing made me feel that he was enjoying nature in unusual way.


I left the place without any thought about his unusual attitude towards nature, though I wondered if I could do that way. I love nature, but his way was different and unusual.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY