Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How to Learn Self-Healing with Philselfology as the Self-Guidance and Counseling for Law of Affinity and Attraction for Self-Empowering Youth for Watering the Plant of Emotions - 8

“Hey, why are you getting angry, you’re using your thoughts like honeybees and can’t find the honey in the candles that aren’t burning? Just imagine for the sake of candles and our idea that the thoughts rob honey from our flowers of feelings on the plant of emotions, isn’t it,” he said.


“Gosh, these seem the crazy thoughts. OK, I’ve four candles in my imaginations, but these aren’t burning, what I should do, can I lit one by one or all together,” I asked.





“Well, you see it is up to you. If you lit on one candle and have three not burning what would you feel,” he asked.


“Well, let me see. OK, I’ve one candle burning, it’s enough, I can use it to lit all other three candles, no worries, hey isn’t it wonderful,” I said.


“All right, what if there are two burning candles,” he asked.


It was a running smile trying to catch my words that I was going to speak as it was forcing me to laugh, and I like this kind of smile that ends up in a laughter and that was what I had before I answered.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY