Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Thursday, June 11, 2009

How to Learn Self-Counseling-The Philselfology as the Multiple Counseling for Law of Affinity to Boost Law of Attraction for Empowering Youth Come out of Self - Created Jail and Imprisonment - 18

She said, while her eyes were not open. I wondered if closing the eyes is enough for it. I found the charm of poet’s eye that can look around, while closed. However, it was difficult to make it imprisoned so I released the words, while feelings remained in my heart because I wanted to live.


“Gosh, you see both of you seem to make the words slave of meaning, anyway I try. Our prison is for punishment and the lock outside is like a hanging message saying do not disturb me, please. Is it right?” I said to her.


“Yaw, you see you’re very close pondering about this punishment; keep trying,” she said.


She was saying it as if she is an in-charge of the prison; the bipolar jailor, who imprisons with both the caring and the guidance.

It was so awful that I could not stop or even pause my words as the reaction was from feelings not mind that can hide feelings as if a jailer.




“You see I just can’t believe it. How can be you so rude? Anyway, it’s all right, OK. It seems to me that the punishment is self-discipline which we learn by our self, the way to enjoy what we feel when we’re alone. Is it better now?” I said to her.


“Well done, bravo, you’re right, we teach how to feel without explaining how to enjoy what one feels. In our conversation, we say to others heartless and having dry feelings. However, the personal life, which seems like a prison, guides us that we usually don’t ponder over what we are enjoying. Sometimes, we forget about other’s feelings and it makes other person, who is in our contact to either act or reacts like a slave. This is similar to labeling others as if they’ve bad behavior and weak character, isn’t it?” She said while gazing at me.


The radiance at her face that was flowing after opening the eyes, was more than the sun shining above the eastern horizon, and it was as if fulfilling the dream of the Dawn of the Day.


It was healing me and my words as if reminding me of prayer.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY