Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Sunday, June 21, 2009

How to Learn Self-Healing with Philselfology as the Self-Guidance and Counseling for Law of Affinity and Attraction for Self-Empowering Youth for Burning Candles in Mind - 5

“Well, it sounds good. Let’s take an example. Suppose I’ve a thought of burning candle. How can you say that it depends on imaginations, can you tell me, please?” I asked.


“OK, let’s move ahead step by step. You’ve thought of a candle in your mind, isn’t it,” he said.


“Yaw, I’ve thought of a candle in mind, but I said it’s a thought of burning candle, you remember,” I replied.


“OK, did you light the candle on?” He asked.


“Well, no, I’ve the thought of burning candle, why do I need to lit it on, it’s already on, isn’t it,” I said.




“All right, now have the opposite thought. Just imagine that there is a candle, which isn’t burning,” he said.


“OK, I’ve the thought of candle only, it’s not burning. I can enjoy even this thought, isn’t it wonderful,” I said.


“Yaw, you can enjoy it. Let’s move to next step. Now, have a new thought. Just imagine that you’ve two candles. One is burning, while the other isn’t,” he said.


“OK, I can imagine it. Well, you see it lacks something that one candle is burning while the other isn’t. I can’t enjoy this thought, I feel I should light the other candle with the burning candle, and then I can have two candles burning, isn’t it,” I said.


“Well, who can stop you from doing this, just have a thought that you’re going to lit the other candle with your burning candle, isn’t it possible,” he said.


“OK, here it goes, I’ve lit the other candle on with the burning candle. Wow, I’ve a thought of two burning candles; it’s wonderful, isn’t it. What is the next step?” I asked.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY