Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How to Learn Self-Healing with Philselfology as the Self-Guidance and Counseling for Law of Affinity and Attraction for Self-Empowering Youth for Smiling Like a Flower - 9

“Well, it doesn’t matter, I can’t panic, I can have all other candles burning on with this one, isn’t it,” I said.


“Isn’t it amazing that you’re not sad about seeing three candles not burning, a moment ago, you were sad to imagine that two candles are burning and two aren’t burning?” He said.


“Wow, it’s an imaging idea; you see I don’t understand it. I feel that the thought of one burning candle can’t allow me to compare all of the four candles, but it’s a wonderful idea, isn’t it,” I said.


“All right, now suppose you’ve to compare it; how will do it?” He asked.




“All right, you see I will compare it while having the thought of similarity. What I want to say that I can say that three candles aren’t burning while knowing in my mind that one candle can do the whole work, isn’t it,” I said.


“All right, let make another retreat. Just imagine about three candles burning, while the one isn’t, just lit the three candles on and one off that you used to light the other three, OK,” he said.


“You see I can imagine it, but I wonder, why do I need to lit one candle off that I used to light other three on, it doesn’t justify anything. I’d frankly say that I don’t like it, you see it doesn’t seem fair, isn’t it,” I said.


Though these were the words only, but through it I was protesting and I could feel some raze as well after noticing that my butterflies left because my face did not have a smile of flower, but Monica and he had it.


Words are the real and thus subtle fragrance of mouth that the tongue as the flower spreads with beauty of smile that the butterflies in the forms of wrinkles radiating many colors from the face glow and the many stars in the eyes spread.


However, I could not digest why I felt upset and labeled it as unfair. It was going to heal something that was not clear, but sure.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY