Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How to Learn Self-Healing with Philselfology as the Self-Guidance and Counseling for Law of Affinity and Attraction for Self-Empowering Youth for Learning Stepwise - 6

“Well, the next step is that in your next thought you’re going to blow off the first candle that is burning,” he said.


“Gosh, I can have this thought, but you see it doesn’t look nice. Anyway, I’m blowing it off. It goes off, now I’ve one candle burning and the first one not burning, I can enjoy what I did, but not the thought that I’ve blown off one candle. It doesn’t give great charm, isn’t it,” I said.


“Well, we’ve to go to next step. Now, have a thought of blowing the second candle off as well,” he said.




“Oh no, you seem crazy. However, it’s all right. OK, I’m going to blow off the second candle. Alas, I’ve two candles that aren’t burning, so sad; anyway, what’s the next step?” I said.


“Well, the next step is easy one, just have a thought that you’re going to lit both of the candles,” he said.


“Wow, it’s a celebration and the jubilation. I’ve two candles, just lit it on, here comes the sight of two burning candles, it’s wonderful. I like it. What was it, what’s the next step,” I asked.


“Well, you see it’s simply to recognize that without imaginations and feelings, the thoughts are like a candle that’s not burning, isn’t it,” he said.


“Wow, it seems a good idea, isn’t it,” I said.


“Yaw, you see we call it idea. Now just imagine that there’re no candles, and it’s the last step,” he said.


“Well, you see it doesn’t seem a good idea. Anyway, I’ve a thought as if there’s no candle, I feel as if I’m missing the candles, is it what you wish me to feel?” I asked.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY