Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Monday, January 18, 2010

How Mood Makes Mind Move - Philselfology in Action - Anchor On Head of Elephant Gives Direction - The Psychic and Intuitive Platform of Inner Wisdom and Voice for Law of Affinity and Attraction - 14

 “Wow, even if I don’t need answer, I just enjoy it. The strongest desire is idle without ability to analyze and this ability of mind is idle without the strongest desire. Hey wait a minute, what did I say. I remember the idleness of thought and action has a strong relation with our aim or purpose. I can understand a little bit, but it’s enough and now enough is enough. The aim or the strongest desire manages our idleness of thought and action, and here goes the right answer, the moods move the mind. The mind is an idle thing without moods, wow, I like it,” I said.


“Yes, you’re right. Like money makes the mare go; the mood makes the mind move, leaving the idleness to rest, while we manage the time energy, wow I’ve a great idea,” he said.


“Hey, what’s it, can you tell me, please?” I asked.


“My strongest catalyst for moods as the senior assistant to the strongest desire for health management says that we can a cup of tea, isn’t it a good idea.” He said.
  

We laughed together. I realized that one of our strongest desires is to have joy and laughter. It was amazing that while talking with him, for a moment I just forgot that Monica was also sitting there listening to us, while smiling and laughing silently. I looked at her, as if she was a surprise for me. She smiled and then laughed. She opened the thermos and we had cup of tea together. Was I crazy hat I could remember that I myself made the tea to boil to have the taste that the word-berth enjoyed? Our tongues were having the joy of honeybees as the honeycomb was not in our tea alone, it was in tongues as well. However, the though of nature made me feel that it was in everything. We finished taking the cup of tea, but taste was there to stay for the hours ahead of us in the time bank that we had. The journey of life has a span of time that is our treasure in the time bank. How we can ignore it? I felt it and the words had the time as well to make it a joy of the moment.


“Can you tell me, please; what others would feel that we feel?” He said.
















Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY