Read this Blog in any Language - Refresh for English

Finding Free Stuff Online: Help Yourself

Saturday, July 4, 2009

How to Learn Self-Healing with Philselfology as the Self-Guidance and Counseling for Law of Affinity and Attraction for Self-Empowering Youth to Solve and Resolve Anti-Social Activities - 15

“Yes, you see the idleness can’t cause any harm if we understand the concept of time management, isn’t it,” he said.


“Yes, it seems right, the time management may help in such a marvelous way that we mayn’t have to face such odd situations, isn’t it. How would you co-relate it with the candles?” I asked.




“All right, let’s consider it. You see the candles are same, actions are same, but the reactions are different. We’ve the habit formation, in the form of reactions. These reactions seem to be based on the circumstances and conditions, but not on the thought and action that takes place at that moment. While we’re imagining about the candles we didn’t have problem with the burning or blowing off the candles. However, by changing the conditions and circumstances, we’ve many different reactions, in some cases even the opposite, like you first didn’t like the candle that wasn’t burning on just feeling the need of saving energy, the same candle not burning seems as if part of our wealth as savings, isn’t it,” he said.


“OK, I see we’ve the natural habit of saving, as I was happy to imagine that I’ve three candles spare and also that one candle is enough to keep me going, isn’t it. How the management of time works in it?” I said.


“Well, you see. We’ve concluded that the conditions and circumstances affect, but not the thoughts and actions. We consider that no child is a born criminal, OK. I see you agree. The crime and punishment becomes the need to change the circumstances and the conditions, not the thoughts and action; isn’t it,” he said.


“Well, I’m sorry; I don’t agree. You see the crime and punishment is for changing the thoughts and the actions of anyone, whom we consider as a criminal. It seems wrong to consider or say that a criminal may change bad thoughts and anti-social activities and the actions, isn’t it,” I say.


I was not having feelings of agreement at his last statement, but I could understand crime and punishment is because of wrong investment and management of time.



However, while I was thinking about it I wanted to have it my own experience by thinking and feeling it by my self.


Knowledge is life. However, I never borrow it, but invest time and make it experience because we may waste our entire life in gaining knowledge, but a little time invested to make it experience is the best use of it. I believe it is the time management same to financial management.


Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

iNeedSell.com - complimentary live ads. A place to Purchase, Advertise and Trade

Free Online Earning Resources: *NetAudioAds with AdSense*CHITIKA* MORENICHE* CLICKBNAK* DREAMHOST* HOSTROCKET * SITECUBE* CBCLICKBANK* CROCMINT* WORLDNICHE * AFFILIATEBOT* GETACODER * TRIALPAY* MARKETHEALTH* HERBALBIZ* SHAREASALE* SALEHOO* LINKSHARE* LIFEDYNAMIX* REALADVENTURES* HEALTHYWEALTHYNWISE* AISO* AMAZON* LINKSHARE* BIDVERTISER* AFFILIATESHOWCASE* FREESITESIGNUP*

I'm learning about:Real Estate Investing Course for Foreclosures.




Get Chitika | Premium


Links | Free Domains for Earning | Earn from Free | Free Earning for Blogs-Webs |
Use Free Domains for Blogs, Online Stores, Websites and AdSense CO.CC:Free Domain
| How to Manage Teen and Youth Concerns | Free Scholarships |
How to Help Youth - 1 | How to Help Youth - 2 | How to Help Youth NOT to CRY